Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New night at naxx, new video card :-)

So I ran naxx10 last night with guild, had the video card and power supply together and running perfect never dropped below 50fps. This is just a foot note of the night though. It is amazing how some people can surprise you, I was healing last night given we had an inexperienced healer with us and man did he do awsome! I knew the fights, knew most of the core raiders so I knew who to heal, who to watch, who would die very very fast (and the little gnome never did die at all) but Ahm had never ran naxx, only read the fights had ran a lot of 5 mans but never full 10 man content. He gave me a run for my money as far as heals, and I am an naxx/ulduar gear and was on raid heals! He is in greens/blues ect, Its just nice to see people know how to play there class well, who pay attention and who listen to RL and any and all advice he was given. Really looking foward to night 2 and really looking forward to seeing when he get some upgrades.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, me thinks the rumors of my untimely deaths in raid are a bit overexaggerated. Maybe I need to hire some PR people...

    ReplyDelete