Friday, July 3, 2009

I don't carry all this armor around for good looks....

So ran one of my first fairly descent naxx25 runs tonight, but caught a little gripe from some of the members, first off let me say the guild that was running it was a good group of people and did a fairly good job. Half way through the run we lost a healer, I was 3rd in overall dmg but I did have my healer gear with me and we really did want to pug up another healer, so I switched off and we kept rolling with a 24 man. Then it happened, got some good enhance shammy/hunter loot, of course the raid leader said at the start of the run that you will be rolling for the spec that you started the run with. So here I am in my healer gear with enhance shammy gear staring me in the face, and much to my delight the raid leader asked if I was going to roll on enhance or heals, then the loot bitching started, everyone was furious that I got choice of spec to roll on, of course healer did do a good job saying I split the duty's 50/50 and realisticly I should get to pick one or the other, of course a quick look at the only other hunter in the run who never said a word about me rolling was wearing a blue in that slot, so i passed on it for someone who is doing a good job and not bitching to get a good upgrade, it was only a minimal upgrade for me besides im waiting for main hand fist weapon off good ol KT.

No comments:

Post a Comment