Monday, July 6, 2009

PuG's 25 man content, and guild naxx day 2

So yesterday before naxx10 I pugged up a 25 man OS, they said they needed a dps and i figured why not it doesnt take to long to do. Once I got there a healer had to drop out and the raid leader asked if I could heal instead, which was fine, loot rolls were as followed roll for main spec. Now I assumed that since I started the run dps and switched to healers out of the benifit of the raid I would be able to roll for dps. Well the run went really smoth finished it in under 25min. Then loot gets started they start with my teir token. We start rolling for it when he asked, and I rolled a 98 woot! But wait, we still had a guild member of his dead (hunter) and since he was dead no rolls counted, we all had to re-roll (just me and him) and he beat me on the 2nd roll. Okay at this point I was pissed, then loot continued. A really good melee dps trinket dropped, and again I rolled really high (95 i think, RNG loved me that run). But wait, 2nd place was a DK guildy of his that rolled a 90 and then bitched about a healer rolling for melee dps trinket, when clearly I joined the raid as melee dps and melee dps is my main spec, so I got screwed out of all the loot from os25 and was in a really bad mood and going to guild naxx10 where about 6 of the people running day 2 are new to naxx, or new to me running with them

Started with spider's. Wasn't watching time was sulking in my own little world, next thing I know 45 minutes in we cleared spider's (and a 5 min boss explination before each boss). Then plague the dance of course was a bitch, ended up with MT, OT, one ranged dps and me healing the last 30% yay! but cleared it just fine, and even thaddius died quick, although healing thaddius is a brain overload for me. Killed gluth in 2 tries thanks to our lock swapping to his druid for another tank.

Starting naxx day 3 tonight hopefully going to drop Saph and KT tonight, wish me luck for my upgrade fist weapon and maybe helm tonight!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahem...you forgot to say exactly why a certain rogue wasn't dps'ing the last 30% of Hegian :P

    ReplyDelete