Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Naxx 10 fail group, and Ulduar day 1

So went to ulduar last night with the guild, was healing along with our other shammy (green lines of life ftw) and another pally healer. Went extremely smooth no-one died on FT, Only I died on XT (evil evil bombs ftl) and we cleared 2 more bosses after an attempt or two. Had a blast and goes to show how a good group can do good things together.

On the the main topic of the night, Just left a PuG'd naxx10 run. Was hoping to pick up my T7 sholders, and leg's but NOOOO!!!! I started off healing with 2 tree's. Starting on patchwork went fine killed him 30 seconds short of his enrage, so we were a little low on dps but heals/tanks were fine. Grob we wiped on once, due to people not watching clouds. 2nd time went just fine. Then gluth.. FAIL epic fail, wiped 3 times, decided to go to arachnid. Couldnt even kill the first boss, with a pally bitching at me because my heals wern't high enough, told me to go dps. (mind you pally wouldnt buff anyone and was barely doing 1100dps) switched to dps, 2400dps ftw (not a lot but topped dmg charts) and got bitched at again, this time for dieing because I had to try to keep add's of healers!!! Yay! I don't know why I still pug content lol. Guess im to spoiled over guild run's.

No comments:

Post a Comment