Friday, August 14, 2009

Huge thank you to everyone

Well I have to type this thank you to everyone, as of last night according to wow-heroes, I have managed to sneak into the top 20 overall gear score for alliance resto shaman's, now I know a lot of people say that gear score doesn't mean a lot. But they have to realize for a casual raider, and in a casual raid guild getting to this point is a HUGE accomplishment, and it's not just gear score, new content came out recently (trial of the crusaider) and as a guild we managed to clear it in 3 tries, and then to ice the cake so to speak Sholderguards of the Spirit Walker drop, and by shear luck and I think in some cases pitty from my jaw hitting the floor that I managed to get them as an upgrade. It's amazing what it takes to get someone to this point in the game, and I just have to thank everyone who pushed, pulled, dragged, and helped in any way shape or form to get me to where I am. So from the bottom of my heart thank you.

1 comment:

  1. And you got to this point by joining a casual guild with some great raiders. Who needs a hardcore raiding guild? We enjoy having you heal for us!

    ReplyDelete