Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shammys + PvP dont mix

So was logging in today and some how or another we managed to get into a 5v5 guild group going, myself, 3 pallys and a rogue. Most of us have ran arena with each other before and we all knew our respective classes really well. I have come to one conclusion in PvP if the rogue is stealthed and you have dog's following you run... fast.... they are coming for you, I got burned down before I could blink 90% of the time, needless to say after 10 losses im really not looking foward to another 5v5.

1 comment:

  1. Aww...was it really that bad? Oh, yeah, it was :P

    We really should do some more 5v5 or at least some 3v3 this weekend. I haven't done any arena matches in about 2 weeks and I really miss having my arse handed to me.

    ReplyDelete